Terms and Conditions
Legal lingo they make us put on our site
Personal Information and Purchases
- We collect personal information necessary to the ticket, gift card and merchandise purchase process including your name, email address, phone number and billing address.
- All payment information is processed securely through PayPal Inc. and we do not store your payment information in any way, shape or form. If you get hacked, it is your own dumb fault.
- By purchasing a ticket or any merchandise, you consent to receive electronic communication of your purchase(s).
- We DO NOT use your information for marketing purposes unless you OPT-IN at the time of purchasing your tickets.
- We DO NOT share your information with third-party marketing firms – EVER.
Clubs and Events
- Wise Crackers Comedy Clubs reserves its right to refuse service or admission to any person(s) visibly intoxicated.
- Wise Crackers Comedy Clubs reserves its right to eject any person(s) causing a nuisance or disturbance during any performance. Please don’t heckle any performer or disturb fellow attendees.
- If you are easily offended, we suggest researching comedians prior to purchasing tickets for an event.
- Event and performances can be altered at any time. Wise Crackers Comedy Clubs will make every effort to inform ticket holders of any changes prior to an event.
- We will attempt to notify customers in the event of a lineup change or cancellation. A lineup change does NOT nullify a ticket nor does it void a ticket. You purchase a ticket for the show as a whole, not the individual comic’s performance. Under certain circumstances we may issue a voucher for a comic’s return performance should that apply, in rare cases.
- No outside drinks are permitted inside Wise Crackers Comedy Clubs.
- While we do not have a dress code, please cover the private parts with appropriate clothing and wear shoes.
- No flash photography or video recordings are permitted in Wise Crackers Comedy Clubs without our explicit authorization.
- You may be photographed at our club for the sole purpose of our promotional materials like this website you are viewing. If you do not want your likeness used, please consider attending an event in disguise.
- We are not responsible for any lost or damaged personal items or property.
- There is NO SMOKING in Wise Crackers Comedy Clubs. This includes vapes, pens, candy bars, thumb drives or whatever else the kids are smoking these days.
- We reserve the right to prohibit your use of the Wise Crackers Comedy Clubs website or its content for any unlawful purpose or any that can cause liability to yourself or anyone else.
- Without limitation these acts can include but are not limited to the following: soliciting, violating any local, state or federal laws, infringing on intellectual property, harassment of any kind, falsifying information, spam or phishing acts, and any act that interferes with the normal security operations of this website.
- All logos, images, graphics, etc. are the property of Wise Crackers Comedy Clubs and cannot be used for any purpose not explicitly authorized by Wise Crackers Comedy Clubs. Copyright and trademark protections apply.
- We make no claims that the Wise Crackers Comedy Clubs website is free of errors and your use of our website is at your sole risk. We are not liable for any damages or losses rendered by your use of our website.
- We make every effort to correct errors and improve the website’s functionality.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us and any of our affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, expenses, and attorney fees arising from or related to your use or non-use of this website or breach of these terms.
- Basically, your use of this website is a privilege. You may leave the site at any time and we may prohibit your use of the website at any time if you are not using it like a normal person.