About Wise Crackers Comedy Clubs
Our Room Rules and ‘Rona Guidelines
- Please silence or put your cell phone on vibrate.
WE SAID PLEASE!!!!!
- Please keep table talk to an absolute minimum.
- No smoking in our room. You must go outside.
- No unauthorized flash photography or video recording.
- Once seated, please stay in the seats you are given due to COVID-19 rules and guidelines.
- You MUST wear a mask anywhere other than your table.
- Please keep SIX FEET away from other guests.
- If you are not feeling well prior to the show, please STRONGLY CONSIDER STAYING HOME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!
- Please give our talent ROOM when they are on and off stage. They need to work and travel — this is their livelihood and they need to pay the bills too!
- Seating is limited to six per table.
IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN SIX GUESTS IN YOUR PARTY, PLEASE CALL US TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS OR ASSIST YOU WITH TICKET PURCHASING.
Any other questions or concerns, please contact us, or just stay home until the APOCALYPSE is over.
you need to wear your mask in Wise Crackers Comedy Club.
Please keep your mask on for the duration of the show and while moving throughout the club and casino.
Of course, you are allowed to remove your mask for a sip of your drinky-poo.
You can laugh out loud but don’t laugh on me.
Wise Crackers has been providing fantastic comedy to Northeast Pennsylvania for over 20 years featuring comedians from all walks of life and from all over the world!